SPRINGFIELD (WOMEN'S STRETCHABLE MARY JANE - WASHABLE)
Solve Sensitive Feet Problems With A Stretchable, Non-Binding Fit And Customized Support.
Orthofeet Womens stretchable Shoes offer relief for bunions, Hammer-Toes and swollen feet along with extra protection for diabetic and arthritic feet thanks to their elastic upper that stretches and shapes to the contours of your foot.
These exceptional Shoes are crafted with advanced athletic and therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and forefoot discomfort.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Elastic non-binding upper stretches and shapes to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on bunions, hammer-toes, as well as swollen feet.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Bio-Fit orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These Shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Susan from AZ
December 06, 2014
No comment submitted by reviewer.