WOMEN'S FISHERMAN - HOOK & LOOP STRAP
Enjoy A Stretchy, Comfortable Fit And Unmatched Protection In Orthofeet Fisherman Orthotic Sandals
Enjoy amazing comfort enhanced with a custom-like fit in womens Fisherman sandals. Orthofeet Fisherman sandals are crafted with advanced athletic and therapeutic shoe detailing to offer relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and forefoot discomfort along with unsurpassed comfort and protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet. Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole make every step you take soothing with comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These Shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Marlene from MA
October 21, 2015
It's hard for me to accurately rate because these shoes are for my mother who is in a nursing home. She's mostly in a wheelchair and doesn't walk much at all so it's hard to really know if the size is correct. We originally ordered 8-1/2 W and exchanged for 9 W. My mother likes the style very much, nicer looking than most other diabetic shoes.
Kathy from TX
July 26, 2015
No comment submitted by reviewer.