CHELSEA (WOMEN'S EASY SLIP-ON - TWO-WAY-STRAP)
Demanding Feet Get Unsurpassed Comfort In Orthofeet Innovative Easy Slip-On Low-Heel Orthotic Shoes.
Enjoy amazing comfort enhanced with a custom-like fit In womens Slip-Ons. Orthofeet Easy Slip-On Orthotic Shoes combine handsome, non-binding design along with a unique closure system and therapeutic shoe detailing for the ultimate comfort and protection.
This exceptional shoe has been designed by Orthofeet to include hook and loop straps and a wide opening for an easy On/Off the shoe. An extra longer strap allows you to customize the size of the strap to fit any foot size and shape. Additionally, a unique Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
Unique orthotic support, seamless lining, extra room and Ergonomic StrideTM sole offer unsurpassed comfort and relief for heel-pain, arch-pain and forefoot discomfort along with extra protection for sensitive feet such as diabetic or arthritic feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- Ortho-Step orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- An extra longer strap allows customizing the size of strap to fit any foot size and shape.
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement.
- Wide opening along with a strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-StrideTM design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16 and 1/8 thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Available in a variety of widths
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These Shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.<
Becky from TX
January 30, 2020
I really like the look of this shoe. I recently bought a different pair from you and liked those as well. I deliberately bought this pair a little large because I have so much pain in my feet, plus my feet swell quite a bit. I don't want any pressure any where on my feet. Thank you so much for dedicating yourselves to making this type of shoe for those of us who need them desperately.
Tuerk from TX
December 09, 2015
perfect fit comfortable like 'em very much