Women's 'Big Easy' is an advanced comfort shoe, engineered with ergonomic sole, anatomical orthotic insole, and soft interior to enhance comfort and protection
Features & Benefits:
- Elastic non-binding upper stretches and shapes to the contours of the foot, enhancing comfort, and easing pressure on bunions, hammer-toes, as well as swollen feet.
- Orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride design soften your step, and helps propel the foot forward.
- Wide opening along with double strap closure facilitate getting in and out of the shoe.
- Available in a variety of widths.
Recommended For The Following Foot Conditions:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis and Back Pain.
Kay from MI
May 10, 2016
l really like the shoes. I can even walk better.
Teresa from NC
November 09, 2015
No comment submitted by reviewer.